The Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit, which started in 2003 to rekindle the pace of investments in the state, has since established itself as one of the most important international business events in the country. Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit is an example of the visionary approach of the Government of Gujarat towards inclusive and sustainable development by ensuring policy coherence and effective investment promotion. Far from the regional investment fair that characterized the first Summit in 2003, the biennial Summit has today become a unique forum for exchanging ideas, sharing knowledge, networking, exploring business opportunities and signing cooperation agreements and partnerships, while setting the policy agenda for meeting some of the current global challenges.
Having successfully organized seven constructive summits, Government of Gujarat, as part of its journey towards sustainable long-term growth and inclusive development is organizing the 8th edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit from the 10th to 13th of January 2017 at Mahatma Mandir, Gandhinagar. The central focus of the Summit is “Sustainable Economic and Social Development”. It will bring together heads of states and governments, ministers, leaders from the corporate world, senior policy makers, heads of international institutions and academia from around the world to further the cause of development and to promote cooperation.
Vibrant Gujarat - Value Proposition
- Opportunity to interact with key policy makers, industry leaders, global thought leaders, regulators and renowned academicians from all over the world
- Opportunity to witness coherent deliberations between sector experts and global luminaries in an array of knowledge seminars during the Summit to comprehend evolving global sectoral trends
- Platform for SMEs to connect globally with potential partners to explore opportunities of collaboration and partnership
- Networking forums to foster interaction between stakeholders through B2B and B2G meetings
- An exhibition spread over 1,25,000 sq.mts with exclusive demo sessions showcasing the latest trends and technology, products and services across sectors